Stay safe: Corona virus
You are our number one priority
The health and well-being of our guests is important to us. At SKT. PETRI, we continuously monitor the development of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and are taking all the necessary precautions and guidelines provided by the Danish Government and Authorities to minimize a further spread of the virus. We have therefore set up procedures, plans and routines in place for our guests and staff.
What do we do to create a safe environment
- Follow the guidelines and recommendations provided by the Danish Government and Authorities
- Provide all staff with information about the virus and management instructions
- Temporarily closed our restaurants. Breakfast, lunch and dinner at the hotel is now served as room service
- Increased focus on hand hygiene
- Increased cleaning and hygiene protocols
- Regular disinfection of exposed surfaces
- Observance of procedures for dealing with colleagues who are ill
For questions regarding a booking, please contact our reservations department at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will look into your request. Due to the current situation our booking department is currently receiving a large number of calls and emails. Please note that waiting times are therefore longer than normal.
If you booking has been made through a Third Party or other travel agency, please contact them.
Thank you for your help and understanding.
We continue to monitor the situation closely and are taking the necessary actions to protect the safety and well-being of our guests’ if needed.
Stay safe and take care of yourself and your loved ones.