Stay safe: Corona virus
You are our number one priority
The health and well-being of our guests is important to us. At SKT. PETRI, we continuously monitor the development of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and are taking all the necessary precautions and guidelines provided by the Danish Government and Authorities to minimize a further spread of the virus. We have therefore set up procedures, plans and routines in place for our guests and staff.
- Hotel rooms are cleaned thoroughly between guest arrivals. The chemicals used are effective for disinfection, whilst also being easy on humans and the environment.
- The housekeeping staff pay extra attention to wiping the following: door handles, sinks, remote controls, hairdryers and surfaces that are touched a lot, as well as light switches and other electrical appliances.
- Glasses and towels are replaced between guest arrivals, regardless of whether they were used or not.
- The housekeeping staff use one set of disposable gloves and one set of cleaning cloths per room.
- In the event or high probability of a guest with Covid-19 having stayed in a hotel room, the room, and other areas visited by that guest, will be thoroughly cleaned and disinfected. All textiles, bedding and pillows will be washed.
- Restaurant Dada is open from Wednesday to Saturday from 17:00-23:00.
- The hotel restaurant is temporarily closed.
- Breakfast is served in Petri restaurant from Monday-Friday 7:00-10:30 and Saturday-Sunday 8:00-12:00
- Breakfast is also available as room service.
- The capacity of the conference facilities determines how many participants can attend the conference. There must be at least 1 metre between individual participants.
- Tables, chairs, door handles and other surfaces are thoroughly cleaned before and after conferences.
- Hand sanitizer is available for use at the entrance and in all communal areas, both inside and outside the conference room.
- There are posters to inform people about infection control, e.g. to stay at least 1 metre away from other people.
- Tables and chairs are spaced out, so that conference guests can maintain a distance of at least 1 metre from other participants.
- Frequently used areas and surfaces are regularly cleaned during conferences. We are extra careful with items and surfaces that are touched frequently, e.g. technical equipment, coffee machines and door handles.
- Food service inside the conference rooms is provided in accordance with current regulations and recommendations from the authorities.
For questions regarding a booking, please contact our reservations department at email@example.com and we will look into your request.
If you booking has been made through a Third Party or other travel agency, please contact them.
Thank you for your help and understanding.
We continue to monitor the situation closely and are taking the necessary actions to protect the safety and well-being of our guests’ if needed.
Stay safe and take care of yourself and your loved ones.