Spend your next vacation in the city. There’s no need to travel far to getaway from everyday life.
Staycation in Copenhagen, includes
- Superior room with balcony
- Late check out until 1 PM giving you plenty of snoozing time
Price from: 1195 DKK per room per night, 2 persons.
Valid for stays until 31st of December 2020 (offer only valid upon availability).
The offer includes taxes and WiFi. As we know these are uncertain times, our cancellation insurance is on the house, meaning that you are able to cancel your reservation up to 24 hours before arrival and get a full refund. That’s guaranteed!
Copenhagen is one of the most bike-friendly cities in the world. We recommend your sightseeing on bikes, whether you are travelling with friends, family or as a couple.
As a couple:
- Visit Rosenborg Castle and take a walk in the oldest Royal Garden in Denmark.
- The lakes are the meeting point for many Copenhageners – enjoy one of the trendy cafés or a coffee to go.
- Drop by Copenhagen’s popular market place Torvehallerne – Enjoy your lunch and buy Danish delicacies.
As a family:
- The iconic Round Tower, Rundetårn is the oldest functioning observatory in Europe and an icon in the Copenhagen cityscape – just outside the hotel
- Experience Copenhagen from the waterfront as the captain of your own solar-powered boat at Islandsbrygge.
- Tivoli – a must see for families.
- Shopping at its best – Visit one of the many Danish designers who have a flagship store in Inner City or in one of the neighborhoods.
- Bike to the industrial harbor area, Refshaleøen, which has managed to keep the unique shapes and special spirit with good dining options.
- At Frederiksberg Castle, you will find the Cisterns, a former water reservoir, which is a unique underground exhibition space for contemporary art in Søndermarken.
In 2019 SKT. PETRI was awarded with Condé Nast Traveler’s Readers’ Choice Award as best hotel in Denmark.