You are our number one priority
The health and well-being of our guests is important to us. At SKT. PETRI, we continuously monitor the development of the Coronavirus (Covid-19) and are taking all the necessary precautions and guidelines provided by the Danish Government and Authorities to minimize a further spread of the virus. We have therefore set up procedures, plans and routines in place for our guests and staff.
What we do:
- We follow the guidelines and recommendations provided by the Danish government and authorities.
- All staff members of the hotel have been informed about the virus and given management instructions.
- Increased focus on hand hygiene
- Provided hand disinfection in public spaces
- Increased our cleaning and hygiene protocols
What you can do:
- Frequent hand washing
- Usage of hand disinfection
- Avoid unnecessary hand contact
- Avoid touching areas around the eyes, mouth and nose
- Cover your month with your elbow when coughing and sneezing
- If you have a fever, cough or difficulty breathing, please stay in your room and call our reception